Learn to dance with private Ballroom dance instruction. The adult private dance lessons program offers the best learning value for social, competitive and wedding couples in Boston MA. Everyone has his/her own goal, learning style and physical ability – That is why lessons will be customized for your needs.
Benefits of taking private dance lessons Boston:
1. Customized to you! Lessons will be tailored to your specific goals and needs. Some couples want to learn how to social dance, others want to compete in dancing, and newlyweds want to learn how to dance for their wedding. No matter what your goals are, we’ll help you achieve them quickly and easily. For wedding dance lessons visit this page
2. Learn any dance your heart desires! Don’t see a dance you want to learn from our group dance classes? No problem! You may choose to learn any dance you want in your private Ballroom dance lessons. You will work together with your teacher to figure out which dance styles are best suited for you.
3. In-depth instruction! Since private Ballroom dance lessons are limited to maximum of 2 students with a teacher, all the attention will be on you and your partner (or just you!). This allows the teacher to go deeper into the different dance elements like: technique, styling, musicality, choreography and more.
4. Fast progress! You will find your improvement to be much quicker with private dance instruction as all the attention is on you. As already pointed out above, your dance lessons will be very detailed and specific to you, so you tend to improve 10X faster than someone who only does group classes.
5. Are you busy? Schedule lessons at your convenience. That’s right, with private lessons you can book your lessons at the best time for you. All private lessons are booked by appointment and reserved for you. Please call in advance to make sure you get the time you want.
6. Compete in dancing! One of the most exciting and rewarding experiences is to participate in Dancesport competitions. No partner? No worries. You can compete in Pro/Am competitions with your professional teacher.
Email us at Info@leonsdance.com to get more information and schedule your first lesson now.