Leon’s private dance lessons will teach you how to confidently dance at any social dance event including weddings, parties and clubs.
The best part is you get individualized attention that will help you improve your dancing FAST.
Take private lessons with Leon Turetsky – a professional dance instructor with 20 years of teaching experience and raving 5-star reviews on Yelp.com and TheKnot.com:
Private lessons include a max of 2 students in a lesson and are scheduled by appointment.
Everyone has his/her own goals, learning style and physical ability – That is why private lessons may be the perfect way for you to master social Ballroom dancing (since they’re customized to you!).
Email Leon now at Info@leonsdance.com to get more information and schedule your first lesson now.
Check out Leon & Kim Teaching American Rumba Crossover Breaks:
P.S. You can check out Leon’s online dance lessons here (Passion4dancing).
Benefits of taking private dance lessons:
1. Customized to you! Dance Lessons will be tailored to your specific goals and needs. Some couples want to learn how to social dance, others want to compete in dancing, and newlyweds want to learn how to dance for their wedding. No matter what your goals are, Leon will help you achieve them quickly and easily. For first dance lessons click here.
2. Learn any dance your heart desires! You may choose to learn any dance you want in your private Ballroom dance lessons. You will work together with Leon to figure out which dance styles are best suited for your goals.
3. In-depth instruction! Since private Ballroom dance lessons are limited to maximum of 2 students with a teacher, all the attention will be on you and your partner (or just you!). This allows the teacher to go deeper into the different dance elements like: technique, styling, musicality, choreography and more.
4. Fast progress! You will find your improvement to be much quicker with private dance instruction as all the attention is on you. As already pointed out above, your dance lessons will be very detailed and specific to you, so you tend to improve 10X faster than someone who only does group classes.
5. Are you busy? Schedule lessons at your convenience. That’s right, with private lessons you can book your lessons at the best time for you. All private lessons are booked by appointment and reserved for you.
Leon’s Dance Center
230 Adams Street, Newton MA
Email Leon at Info@leonsdance.com to get more information and schedule your first lesson now.