Ballroom dance classes for kids – Boston Area
March 12, 2013 for ages 7-12!
Call (617) 372 5890 to register your child!
Schedule: Tuesdays at 6pm-6:45pm (once a week). Ages 7-12.
Tuition: $75/Month (paid in total for the whole session)
* If you did not start the session from the beginning we will pro-rate your tuition based on the months left.
2012/2013 Kids group sessions:
Winter Session: Nov 6 – Feb 26 (4 months session)
Spring Session: March 12 – June 25 (4 months session)
Fall Session: Sept 10 – Oct 29 (2 month session)
* No classes on Dec 25, Jan 1, March 5
Latin and Ballroom dancing make a great extracurricular activity for kids. Our dance classes will improve your child’s social skills and also give him/her an appreciation for the world of dance.
Whether they are doing it for fun or competition, they will truly enjoy themselves. They will be learning the international style dances which include Cha Cha, Rumba, Samba, Paso Doble, Jive, Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Viennese Waltz and Quickstep.
Benefits your child will gain:
- They will develop discipline and have goals to work towards.
- They will improve their posture, balance and coordination.
- They will gain confidence and become more social.
- They will lead a healhty lifestyle and be fit.
- They will stay out of trouble!
Private lessons are discounted for kids. Kids wishing to compete in Dancesport competitions must do private lessons consistently.